Support wireless 802.11b/g/n standard
Support three working modes of STA/AP/STA+AP
Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, supports multiple TCP Client connections (5MAX)
D0~D8, SD1~SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, I2C, etc., port drive capability 15mA
AD0: 1 channel ADC
Power input: 4.5V~7V, support USB power supply
Working current: continuous transmission: approximately equal to 70mA (200mA MAX), standby <200uA
Transmission rate: 110-460800bps
Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
How to use:
1. Download the board IDE, the latest version.
2. Install the IDE
3. Set up your board IDE as: Go to File->Preferences and copy the URL below to get the ESP board manager extensions: for arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json
4. Go to Tools > Board > Board Manager> Type “”””esp8266″””” and download the Community esp8266 and install.
5. Set up your chip as: Tools -> Board -> NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module) Tools -> Flash Size -> 4M (3M SPIFFS) Tools -> CPU Frequency -> 80 Mhz Tools -> Upload Speed -> 921600 Tools–>Port–> (whatever it is)
6. Download and run the 32 bit flasher exe at Github(Search for nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/ at Github) github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win32/Release Or download and run the 64 bit flasher exe at: github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-flasher/tree/master/Win64/Release.
7. In board IDE, look for the old fashioned Blink program. Load, compile and upload. 8. Go to FILE> EXAMPLES> ESP8266> BLINK, it will start blinking.
Data download access to the website:
10 x ESP8266 NodeMCU LUA CP2102 development board
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world.It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
The CP2102 ESP-12E controllers are easy to program by using the CP2102-USB interface without having to press the flash and reset buttons before each flash operation. Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11supported, direct download without resetting.
The ESP8266 development board has integrating GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. Support smart link smart networking. The fast and affordable technology for WiFi. Make your development the fastest way combined with firmware for NodeMcu.
It is an integrated unit with all available resources on board. It’s very easy for Arduino projects or any development board with I / O pins. Modern Internet development tools can use the built-in API to instantly put your idea on the fast track.
ESP8266 NodeMcu board has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities, allows to be integrated with sensors and other specific applicated devices through its GPIOs. Perfectly compatible with the Micropython. This ESP8266NodeMcu development board can be use for small temperature and humidity monitorin home automation project and works very well with the arduino development platform.