The Ableconn ISAT-M2SR turns two M.2 SATA SSD modules into an 2.5-inch SATA III SSD drive with RAID to increase performance and redundancy. The drive metal frame and mounting holes enable you to install it like a 2.5″ internal hard drive. It supports SATA based M.2 NGFF 80/60/42/30 mm SSD.
– 1 x SATA Data & Power (7+15 pins) Receptale
– 2 x M.2 NGFF slots (type 2280-D5-B socket on board)
* Chipset: ASMedia ASM1092R
* Data transfer rate:
– Up to 6 GBps (SATA III)
* Jumper Selection:
– 1 x jumper for RAID Mode setting
– OS independent; No driver installation is required on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
– Provides Windows and Mac GUI to configure RAID modes and monitor RAID status.
* Convert 2x M.2 NGFF SATA based SSD to a standard 2.5″ 7mm SATA drive
* Supports SATA I, SATA II, SATA III Host port.
* Support SATA hot plug and booting.
* Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 SATA-based SSD
* Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side
* Supports H/W RAID 0, RAID 1, SPAN (Big Drive) and PM (2Drives) Modes. Note: the SATA Host required to be Port Multiplier capable for PM Mode. The SMART function is not supported.
* Hardware Jumper and Windows & Mac software GUI configure RAID modes
* 2x LED indicators for M.2 accessing activity or device failure
* Includes 7mm height 2.5-inch drive metal frame with 8 mounting holes and 4 HDD screws
* Dimensions (LxWxH): 4 x 2.8 x 0.2 in / 100 x 70 x 7 mm
* Fully RoHS compliant.
* Made in Taiwan
Note: NVMe M.2 SSD modules can NOT work with this SATA Based Adapter.
* Ableconn ISAT-M2SR 2.5-inch SATA Adapter for Dual M.2 SATA SSD with RAID
* 4x drive mounting screws
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Convert 2x M.2 NGFF SATA based SSD to a standard internal 2.5″ 7mm SATA drive. It supports H/W RAID 1, SPAN (Big Drive) and PM (2Drives) Modes. Note: PM Mode required the SATA Host is Port Multiplier capable.
Note: the adapter is NOT for NVMe/AHCI PCIe M.2 SSD drive. Please make sure your M.2 drive is SATA type before purchase.
Supports 6Gbps, 3Gbps SATA based M.2 NGFF 80/60/42/30 mm SSD. Open frame aluminum housing dessign providing excellent heat dissipation for M.2 SATA SSD
No driver installation required. Native support in Windows, Mac and Linux.
CE, FCC, and RoHS compliant. Made in Taiwan.