PI-TFT50 V2.0 Technical Specifications:
Working Voltage: 3.3V (provided by Raspberry Pi display interface)
Maximum Working Current: 320mA
Screen Current: 100mA
Screen Resolution: 800*480
Video Interface: Raspberry Pi DSI
Touch Points: 5 points
Viewing Angle: 60°/70°/70°/70°
RGB888-16 Trillion True Color
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Luminous Rate: 280 cd/m2
Working Temperature: -20℃-70℃
Dimensions: 121mm x 76mm
Mounting Hole Size: M2.5
Outer Mounting Hole Position: 113mm x 68mm
Inner Mounting Hole Position: 58mm x 49m
The first step is to insert the SD card with the Raspberry-Pi system into the Raspberry-PI.
Step 2: Connect the DISPLAY interface of the 5-inch touch screen to the DISPLAY interface on the Raspberry-Pi through the provided FPC cable.
Step 3: After powering on the Raspberry-Pi, you can use the 5-inch touch screen.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
1) This is a 5-inch LCD touch screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 for Raspberry-Pi. The display area can reach 108 x 64.8mm.
2) Adapt to the Raspberry-Pi DSI display interface, directly driven by DSI; with a capacitive touch panel. Supports 5-point touch.
3) The unique hole design on the back allows you to install the Raspberry-Pi directly. PI TFT50 display adopts Raspberry-Pi power supply design, no external power supply is needed.
4) The PI TFT50 display supports hardware backlight adjustment, and the backlight brightness can be adjusted by rotating the potentiometer behind the screen.
5) If you encounter any problems after receiving the product, please contact us via Amazon. We have professional technical after-sales personnel to solve your problems. Thanks for your cooperation.