- IPS/TN screen, 800×480 resolution, 160° wide angle for IPS LCD, 130° for TN LCD
- Capacitive touch panel, touch screenfunction supported
- Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B
- MIPI DSI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz
- Driver free when used with Raspberry Pi,supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie
- Supports software control of backlightbrightness
How to use
Use the DSI cable to connect your pi andyour JMOHMI DSI screen, no additional power for the screen
- Use the power cable to connect the screenand your Pi, only above 7”, will you use the power cable, detail connecting wayplease check the image on our detail pages
Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kaliand Retropie etc.
- Format the TF card.
- Download thesystem image you want to your PC: Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropieetc.
- Download thecompressed file to the PC and unzip it to get the .img file.
- Open the ImageWriter, select the system image and click ‘Write’ to write the system image.
- After writing,save and quit the TF card safely.
- Install the TFcard to your Pi, when system starts, you can use the touch screen function.
- On December 2, 2021, the Raspberry Pi OS was divided into twobranches, the Buster branch and the Bullseye branch. The Buster branch is acontinuation of the old system and is more stable. The Bullseye branch addedsome new features, using open source libraries and new interfaces. Since thecurrent Bullseye branch has just been released shortly
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
800 * 480 resolution, RGB color, wide angle, toughened glass touch panel
TFT screen capacitive touch control, better color performance, supports up to 5-points touch
Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+, another adapter board is required for CM3/3+. Supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali and WIN 10 IoT, driver-free
MIPI DSI interface, connect your Pi and screen simply through one DSI cable, perfect for Pi enthusiast
Adjustable brightness via software, suitable for various environments