CM4-NANO-C (Raspberry Pi CM4 Ultra Mini Expansion Board Type B) is a baseboard that can be used with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. Although it is
tiny, it can bring out the interface of Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with an onboard camera.
CM4 SOCKET—suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
CONNECTOR—Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO header × 1
USB—USB 2.0 Type A port × 1
DISPLAY—MIPI DSI port × 1 (15pin 1.0mm FPC connector)
CAMERA—IMX219-D160 (8MP, 160°FOV)
VIDEO—Mini HDMI port × 1, supports 4K 30fps output
STORAGE—TF card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
DIMENSIONS—55.0 × 40.0mm
1.DO NOT hot-plug any devices except the USB and HDMI. In particular, it is forbidden to install or remove the camera with electricity.
2. As the module does not have any protection, please do not short-circuit the power supply.
3. The USB Type-C interface can be used as a power supply or as a USB SLAVE interface to program the image.
4. In order to ensure the normal power supply of the CM4, please do not connect other devices when using the USB Type-C interface to program the image.
5. Providing 5V 2A for CM4 to ensure that it is in normal use. Otherwise, there may be problems such as automatic shutdown, frequency reduction, and so on.
6. The USB2.0, CSI, and DSI interfaces are disabled by default and need to be enabled by the user.
7. The user key is connected to GPIO21 and pulled up to GPIO_VREF by R16 (10K). When the key is not pressed, GPIO21 is pulled high by default; when
the key is pressed, the level of GPIO21 will be pulled down.
2*20PIN color-coded straight pinheader x1
Online Development Resources is provided , please contact us if you have any problem .
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Nano Base Board (C) For CM4,Suitable For Evaluating The Raspberry Pi CM4 Or Being Integrated Into End Products
Multiple Interfaces,Same Size As The CM4, Standard CM4 Socket, With Multiple Peripheral Interfaces
Onboard 8MP Camera,Onboard 8MP Camera Module With 160°FOV To Meet Your Needs In The Application
TF card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
5V POWER INPUT