The Z-Wave daughter card for Raspberry Pi. It turns your Raspberry Pi into Z-Wave Smart Home Gateway.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi 1/2/3A/3B/3A+/3B+/4B. It is even possible to connect it to an Orange Pi.
Extended transmission range due to:
- 7th Generation Z-Wave chip;
- The top-notch firmware makes use of all the latest hardware abilities such as tunable transmit power;
- Compatible with Z-Way, Home Assistant, OpenZWave and others
Certified Z-Wave communication stack Z-Way provides:
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android as well as web-based interface;
- Easy and reliable backup including full Z-Wave network dump and automation settings;
- Notifications via push and E-mail. Battery draining notification won’t let you stay with dysfunctional equipment;
- Advanced diagnostic & network statistics tools, including Z-Wave sniffer;
- Configurable Z-Wave radio frequency (region);
- Optimized queue handling to speed up transmitting process;
- Ability to upgrade firmwares of Z-Wave devices;
- Strong Security S2 encryption standard;
- Easiest device installation using Z-Wave SmartStart. Just scan QR-code to include your Z-Wave device;
- Many 3rd party Apps and Services;
- Open HTTP API for your tailored integrations;
- Graphical UI for smart home automation;
- Advanced home automation using scripting;
- Extensive logging abilities.
Please note: The package includes only the Z-Wave plug-in module and the Z-Way software. The Raspberry Pi board is NOT included.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Connectivity technology: GPIO